1. Breast implants are used to enlarge breast and improve its shape. It can be done by both women before and after breastfeeding. Silicon and saline prostheses are allowed in Poland.
2. There are many implant types available: round, anatomic, high-profile, smooth, textured. Prostheses fit selection: its size, shape, filling, structure and positioning is being decided by a doctor during medical consultation, where doctor takes anatomic condition and patient size expectation under consideration.
3. Implants can be placed through either under breast furrow or around nipple aureola. Depending on anatomic condition implants may be placed either under mammary gland or deeper under pectorals major muscle.
4. At our clinic we mostly use under pectorals major muscle method. In some cases( especially post breast feeding) additional breast lift with excess skin removal is necessary.
5. Breast implant surgery is performed under general anesthetic. All implants used at our clinic have adequate certificates.
Other treatments used with this one: